1. Can I download the LuckyStars App on my desktop computer?
No. Currently, this app has been designed only for mobile smartphones.
2. How do I download the App? Is it free?
The LuckyStars App is available for free download, for both the iOS and Android platforms.
3. To participate in a lucky draw, do I have to pay any money?
No. Participation is absolutely free for all the lucky draws on LuckyStars, provided you are a registered user.
4. Can I have multiple entries in a single lucky draw?
No, only one entry is permitted for each lucky draw.
5. How do I get to know about upcoming lucky draws?
You will receive advance notifications about each upcoming lucky draw, through the app notifications.
6. When a lucky draw is opened or is closing, will I get an intimation?
Yes, you will receive an intimation each time a lucky draw is opened or is closing.
7. How do I actually participate in a lucky draw?
To participate in a lucky draw, just open the app on your smartphone, see the on-going lucky draw tiles, press Go Lucky to enter each draw, answer the simple question/s or watch an ad/take a survey/play a game and follow the instructions thereafter.
8. How can I be sure that my entry into a lucky draw has happened?
On entering a lucky draw, you will get a pop-up notification confirming your entry.
9. If I'm a winner, how will I know?
Every winner will be intimated through a notification on the app, as well as through an email registered with us.
10. How do I claim my gift, if I've won?
If you're a winner, you will be required to share your mailing address with us and your gift will be couriered to your doorstep, provided you live in a Pin Code area covered by our courier partners. If not, you may have to pick it up from the nearest courier delivery point to your home. Alternatively, you will be requested to pick up your gift from the LuckyStars Mobile Van, at a point close to your residence.
11. Do I have to pay any courier charges if the gift is couriered to me?
No, you don't have to pay any courier charges for delivery of the gift you won.
12. What about the product warranty of the gift I have won?
We at LuckyStars do not take any responsibility for the product warranty. You will have to claim the same from the service centres of the Brands.
13. How are the winners selected, once a draw closes?
The process to select a winner is transparent and without any human intervention. Once a draw closes, then from among the participants who have successfully entered the draw, the computer software randomly selects the winner/s.
14. Do I earn Stars each time I participate in a draw?
Yes, currently, you earn Stars each time you successfully participate in a draw.
15. How many Stars do I earn on participation in a draw?
The number of Stars you can earn varies with the type of draw or gift to be won.
1. How do I Earn Stars on the LuckyStars app?
There are various ways to earn Stars:
2. Do the Stars earned by me, lapse after a certain time period?
No, the Stars you have earned don’t lapse.
3. How do I redeem the Stars earned?
You may redeem the Stars earned by purchasing products under Deals or exchanging them for Gift vouchers. To Redeem Stars:
a) Click Menu at left corner or star icon on right corner - Go to MyStars - Redeem Stars.
b) Tile - Go Redeem
When Stars are redeemed, the LuckyStars Due Diligence process will be followed to verify the identity of the user and authenticate the transaction data, after which the gift voucher/product will be delivered within 30 working days, either to the verified Email ID or the address of the user, as the case may be.
4. What is the redemption value of 1 Star?
There is no fixed Rupee value for a Star. LuckyStars will specify the number of Stars required to be redeemed, to qualify for a product purchase or exchange for a Gift voucher.
5. How do I keep track of my Stars balance?
A record of the Stars earned and redeemed is maintained and updated on a continuous basis. You can check your Stars History to see how you have earned and redeemed them on a daily basis.
6. If I change my mobile phone number, can I transfer the Stars balance to the new number?
No. Stars cannot be transferred since they are associated with the mobile number.
7. If I change my mobile phone but have the same number - what happens to my Stars?
Just install the LuckyStars app from your store on your new device and login with your registered mobile number (should be the same as when registered originally)
8. Can I transfer Stars to my friends, family and relatives?
Currently, the Transfer feature is unavailable.
9. Can I request for a Stars Transfer from someone on the app?
Currently the Transfer feature in unavailable
10.Can my Stars balance be converted to rupee value and given to me?
No, at the moment, the Stars balance cannot be converted to rupee value and can only be redeemed.
12. What if I delete the LuckyStars app by mistake? Do I lose the Stars I have earned?
No, you will not lose your Stars. But, you will need to re-install the LuckyStars app from your store and login, with your registered mobile number (should be the same as when registered originally)
1. Can I purchase products on Deals, without being on the LuckyStars app?
No, you must be a registered user of LuckyStars to purchase products on Deals.
2. What are the payment options available?
You can make payment through Paytm or credit card or debit card.
3. Can I redeem the Stars earned, for products on Deals?
Yes, wherever specified, you can redeem Stars for products on Deals.
4. What happens if I do not have a sufficient balance of Stars to make payment?
You must make payment in full for a product purchased, either through Redemption of Stars or through Paytm/Credit/Debit card, but not a combination of both.
5. If I'm not happy with the product I purchased, can I return or exchange it for something else?
No, products once purchased cannot be returned or exchanged.
6. Can I cancel the order I paid for?
Yes, you may cancel a confirmed order you paid for, provided the same has not yet been shipped or delivered or emailed to you.
7. How do I get a refund for the order cancelled?
The refund will be directly credited to your account. In the case of Stars redeemed for the purchase, these will be added back and will reflect in the Stars History section.
8. Do I have to pay for the courier charges for delivery of the product bought?
Ordinarily, you do not have to pay for the courier charges. However, for certain categories of products such as 2-wheelers, 4-wheelers, bulky products, etc, you may be charged a delivery fee which will be intimated to you, prior to dispatch.
9. How do I know when the product will reach me?
In the email confirming your order, you will be provided details of the courier and the Tracking Number, which you may utilize to follow up on.In case you reside in an area which is not serviced by our courier, then you will need to pick the product from the courier office at your cost.
10. Does LuckyStars guarantee the quality / performance of the products on Deals?
No, LuckyStars is not responsible for the quality or performance of the products. If you do face any quality or performance issue, you will need to take it up with the brand and/or company that makes or markets it.