1. Can I download the LuckyStars App on my desktop computer?
No. Currently, this app has been designed only for mobile smartphones.
2. How do I download the App? Is it free?
The LuckyStars App is available for free download, for both the iOS and Android platforms.
3. To participate in a lucky draw, do I have to pay any money?
No, you do not have to pay any money to participate in a draw. Most draws are free to participate in, while there may be a few where you will be required to pay Stars to participate.
4. Can I have multiple entries in a single lucky draw?
No, only one entry is permitted for each lucky draw.
5. How do I get to know about upcoming lucky draws?
You will receive advance notifications about each upcoming lucky draw, through the app notifications.
6. When a lucky draw is opened or is closing, will I get an intimation?
Yes, you will receive an intimation each time a lucky draw is opened or is closing.
7. How do I actually participate in a lucky draw?
To participate in a lucky draw, just open the app on your smartphone, see the on-going lucky draw tiles, press Go Lucky to enter each draw, answer the simple question/s or watch an ad/take a survey/play a game and follow the instructions thereafter.
8. How can I be sure that my entry into a lucky draw has happened?
On entering a lucky draw, you will get a pop-up notification confirming your entry.
9. If I'm a winner, how will I know?
Every winner will be intimated through a notification on the app, as well as through an email registered with us.
10. How do I claim my gift, if I've won?
If you're a winner, you will be required to share your mailing address with us and your gift will be couriered to your doorstep, provided you live in a Pin Code area covered by our courier partners. If not, you may have to pick it up from the nearest courier delivery point to your home. Alternatively, you will be requested to pick up your gift from the LuckyStars Mobile Van, at a point close to your residence.
11. Do I have to pay any courier charges if the gift is couriered to me?
No, you don't have to pay any courier charges for delivery of the gift you won.
12. What about the product warranty of the gift I have won?
We at LuckyStars do not take any responsibility for the product warranty. You will have to claim the same from the service centres of the Brands.
13. How are the winners selected, once a draw closes?
The process to select a winner is transparent and without any human intervention. Once a draw closes, then from among the participants who have successfully entered the draw, the computer software randomly selects the winner/s.
14. Do I earn Stars each time I participate in a draw?
For most draws, you earn Stars when you participate. However, there may be a few draws where you will not earn Stars, but on the contrary, may be required to pay Stars to participate.
15. How many Stars do I earn on participation in a draw?
The number of Stars you can earn varies with the type of draw or gift to be won.
1. How do I Earn Stars on the LuckyStars app?
There are various ways to earn Stars:
2. Do the Stars earned by me, lapse after a certain time period?
No, the Stars you have earned don’t lapse.
3. Where can I use the Stars earned?
The Stars you earn can be used to unlock and participate in Bids, as well as in Draws, wherever specified.
4. How do I keep track of my Stars balance?
A record of the Stars earned and redeemed is maintained and updated on a continuous basis. You can check your Stars History to see how you have earned and redeemed them on a daily basis.
5. If I change my mobile phone number, can I transfer the Stars balance to the new number?
No. Stars cannot be transferred since they are associated with the mobile number.
6. If I change my mobile phone but have the same number - what happens to my Stars?
Just install the LuckyStars app from your store on your new device and login with your registered mobile number (should be the same as when registered originally)
7. Can I transfer Stars to my friends, family and relatives?
Yes, you can now transfer up to 50,000 Stars per month and receive up to 50,000 Stars per month. Once you have exhausted the limit, you will need to wait for the next month to transfer or receive Stars.
8. Can I request for a Stars Transfer from someone on the app?
Yes, you can request for a Stars Transfer from any user on the app. However, you can receive a maximum of 50,000 Stars per month. Similarly, you can transfer a maximum of 50,000 Stars per month
9.Can my Stars balance be converted to rupee value and given to me?
No, at the moment, the Stars balance cannot be converted to rupee value and can only be redeemed.
10. What if I delete the LuckyStars app by mistake? Do I lose the Stars I have earned?
No, you will not lose your Stars. But, you will need to re-install the LuckyStars app from your store and login, with your registered mobile number (should be the same as when registered originally)
1. Can I purchase products on Deals, without being on the LuckyStars app?
No, you must be a registered user of LuckyStars to purchase products on Deals.
2. What are the payment options available?
You can make payment through Paytm or credit card or debit card.
3. If I'm not happy with the product I purchased, can I return or exchange it for something else?
No, products once purchased cannot be returned or exchanged.
4. Can I cancel the order I paid for?
Yes, you may cancel a confirmed order you paid for, provided the same has not yet been shipped or delivered or emailed to you.
5. How do I get a refund for the order cancelled?
The refund will be directly credited to your account.
6. Do I have to pay for the courier charges for delivery of the product bought?
Ordinarily, you do not have to pay for the courier charges. However, for certain categories of products such as 2-wheelers, 4-wheelers, bulky products, etc, you may be charged a delivery fee which will be intimated to you, prior to dispatch.
7. How do I know when the product will reach me?
In the email confirming your order, you will be provided details of the courier and the Tracking Number, which you may utilize to follow up on.In case you reside in an area which is not serviced by our courier, then you will need to pick the product from the courier office at your cost.
8. Does LuckyStars guarantee the quality / performance of the products on Deals?
No, LuckyStars is not responsible for the quality or performance of the products. If you do face any quality or performance issue, you will need to take it up with the brand and/or company that makes or markets it.
1. What are Bids all about?
A Bid is a price placed on a product by a bidder, with the intention of buying it. It’s a process wherein bidders bid for the product on offer, until such time as there are no more bids being placed. Typically, the highest bidder wins the bid, (although there are variations possible) i.e. he/she then needs to claim the product won in the bid, by making payment.
2. Who can participate in a Bid?
Any registered user of the LuckyStars app can participate in a Bid, subject to adhering to the terms outlined – such as payment of Stars to unlock a Bid(Entry fee) and participate in it.
3. Do I have to pay Stars for each Bid placed for a product?
Yes. Besides the entry fee paid to unlock the Bid, each time you place a bid, you will need to pay a specified number of Stars, which could vary depending on the product.
4. What are the different types of Bids?
LuckyStars has 3 types of Bids: a) Hyper Bids b) Highest Unique Bid c) Lowest Unique Bid
5. What are Hyper Bids?
A Hyper Bid is a bid that is won by the highest bidder at the time of closure i.e. when there are no new bids being placed by bidders and the last, highest bidder’s name will be shown as leading the Bid. This will be accompanied by the words: ‘Going Once’, ‘Going Twice’ and ‘Sold’, with a time-gap of 1 minute between each of these 3 announcements.
6. What is a Highest Unique Bid?
This is similar to Hyper Bids except that the bid that is unique and the highest among all unique bids, wins.
7. What is a Lowest Unique Bid?
This is the opposite of Highest Unique Bid in a way. Here the bid that is unique and the lowest among all unique bids, wins.
8. Can I enter the bidding process after the bid has started?
Yes you can enter the bidding process after it has started, but before it closes – i.e. when the announcement ‘Sold’ comes on.
9. How do I claim the product that I win in a Bid?
The winner of a Bid must claim the product by making payment of the winning bid price, within 24 hours of winning the same.
10. What happens if the winner doesn’t claim the product within 24 hours?
If the winner doesn’t claim the product within 24 hours, the same will be forfeited and may or may not be offered to the next in line bidder.
11. How will I receive the product won in the Bid?
While claiming the product you will need to confirm details regarding your email, mobile number and address (as entered at the time of registration). Once confirmed, the product will be delivered to you, subject to a Valid Photo ID that is presented.
12. Can I return the product won by me, after I take delivery?
No. You cannot return the product once delivered to you.
13. What if there is a performance problem with the product after delivery?
LuckyStars is not responsible for any product performance problems. You will need to contact the brand/company directly to address any product problems.